Savon artisanal Sailing the Green Venice
I am the flat row boats criss-crossing my typical marsh. I smell like hikes in the middle of fields, grass and flowers quivering as the travelers pass. I keep the tradition of mutual assistance and friendliness. I am Deux Sèvres, a preserved land, an humble and welcoming place.
- Oval Shaped Soap light yellow (fresh flowery fragrance of angelica and lilac) - 140g
- Beige fringed guest towel with old times damask pattern
- soap enriched with Charente Maritime hemp oil, oval shaped, light yellow, fresh flowery fragrance of angelica and lilac – (at the time of packaging, size : 113 x 43 x 56 mm, weight : 140 g)
- beige fringed guest towel with old times damask pattern, combining comfort and tradition – (size : 30 x 50 cm, 100% cotton, 500 g/m2)
- hardback canister to put up all these travelling companions – (size : 15 x 10 cm)